[flac-dev] uint64 -> double conversion

lvqcl lvqcl.mail at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 13:09:26 PDT 2014

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> That's a really good question. Haven't was already dropped support for
> MSVC6? If so, we should drop this #ifdef hackery. Can test this without
> the hackery for versions of MSVC > 6?

I don't have VC 2002/2003, but the oldest Visual Studio that FLAC supports
is MSVS 2005 anyway. It can compile FLAC__uint64 -> FLAC__double conversion
without intermediate FLAC__int64. So this "spoon feed" isn't necessary.

(found another place with this double conversion, inside
src/utils/flactimer/main.cpp. It also has unnecessary #defines
for int64_t/uint64_t)