[flac-dev] PATCH: add FLAC__SSE_SUPPORTED and FLAC__SSE2_SUPPORTED

lvqcl lvqcl.mail at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 10:17:23 PST 2014

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> Yes, I think src/libFLAC/include/private/cpu.h would be a better place
> for this SSE version support stuff.
>
> Would you be able to do it or should I?

OK, the attached patch adds FLAC__SSE*_SUPPORTED and also moves their
definitions to cpu.h.
It also adds GCC 4.9 support (http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.9/changes.html:
"It is now possible to call x86 intrinsics from select functions in a file
that are tagged with the corresponding target attribute without having
to compile the entire file with the -mxxx option")

I also found that I wrote "#ifdef _MSC_VER" instead of
"#if defined _MSC_VER || defined __INTEL_COMPILER". The second attached patch
fixes this.