[flac-dev] Windows linking problems

Brendan Bolles brendan at fnordware.com
Mon Jan 6 17:55:43 PST 2014

Hey everyone, I've come to appeal to the FLAC gods again.  I have a plug-in for Adobe Premiere that adds support for Ogg Vorbis, Opus, and hopefully FLAC.  But I can't get FLAC to link on Windows for some reason.

I had to add x64 targets to the .vcproj files that ship with FLAC, so perhaps something went wrong there.  Then I tried making new projects from scratch and importing the FLAC source right into my project and I get the same errors.

If someone would be so kind as to take a look, I have a branch set up, ready to show you the problem (after you download the Premiere SDK).  I've posted this as a GitHub issue here:

http://github.com/fnordware/AdobeOgg/issues/4

Help me, Obi-Wan Kanobi!

Brendan