[flac-dev] MSVS: debug flac.exe uses release libogg_static.lib

Ralph Giles giles at thaumas.net
Mon Sep 30 17:18:21 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-30 4:53 PM, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> I'd be keen to have the windows build automatically do the sanest possible thing,
> preferably with anyone having to copy files.

The way we've been doing the Opus stuff is to have the project files
expect a build in a parallel checkout. so:

c:\dev\flac\FLAC.sln expects to find an ogg build in
c:\dev\ogg\win32\VS2010\

Not as obvious as having a monolithic build, but it seems to work once
you've figured it out. And each arch and target can reference the
corresponding target in the dependency.

 -r