[flac-dev] FLAC 1.3.0 has been tagged and released

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 01:04:21 PDT 2013

On 27-05-13 22:57, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who contributed patches, debugging, problem
> reports etc.

Of course thank you Erik, for getting a new release out.

I just released FLAC frontend as well, I have a website patch to link to
it attached. With this move, the following sourceforge bugs can be
closed: 395, 394, 392, 383, 378, 373, 369 as well as support requests
145, 137, 136, 135, 133, 124, 123, 122

Anyway, once more, thanks for getting this release done :)