[flac-dev] Anything else for Flac 1.3.0?

Ulrich Klauer ulrich at chirlu.de
Sun May 26 13:37:07 PDT 2013

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> In my latest commit I have updated all version strings and copyright
> dates.

Here are some fixes to this. (Patch 2 compressed due to mailing list
size constraints.) Instead of the first patch, it would also be fine
to leave the encoding at ISO-8859-1, but store the name "Hyvärinen" in
that encoding.

Regarding the copyright years, it is obviously only relevant for the
U.S., but as far as I understand it, contractions like "2000-2013" can
only be used if _every_ year in the span actually had copyrightable
changes.

Ulrich