[flac-dev] Failing case00a test (was Re: flac 1.3.0pre2 pre-release)

Jesse Weinstein jesse at wefu.org
Tue Mar 19 19:50:15 PDT 2013

On Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS, with default options (i.e. fresh checkout of
HEAD : 93c12c784ad0337f665c647d5378ea4c67d63fe4 , autogen.sh
&& ./configure && make) I get the exact same error when running (cd test
&& ./test_flac.sh ).

I know Erik has already confirmed this, but I thought I might as well add my report, also.