[flac-dev] Real-world tests (commit 300d17c)

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:40:14 PDT 2013

On 13-03-13 16:05, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
> Cool, just wondering though.. it says "The machine used for running
> the test has an Intel Core2Duo T9600 with 4GB of RAM and is using
> Kubuntu 12.10. " .. is the OS in 64 bit mode ? which CFLAGS where used
> and what compiler ?

It's 64-bit, I just ran configure with no options specified. I don't
know what flags or options were set by the debian packagers, that's why
I built FLAC 1.2.1 myself and tested too, to exclude effects of any
compile time options. So just ./autogen.sh; ./configure; make; make
check, so it was compiled with GCC.