[flac-dev] I reinstalled OS X, now FLAC 1.3 git won't compile.

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Mon Mar 11 21:21:58 PDT 2013

When you reinstalled OSX, did you also reinstall the developer tools?
I often forget that extra step. I assume you did, otherwise you
wouldn't have gcc or make, but I figure it's worth asking. Also,
there are option Unix tools that usually aren't installed unless you
ask for them.

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting