[flac-dev] FLAC 1.3.0 released

Olav Sunde ogs at olavsunde.net
Mon Jun 10 02:35:09 PDT 2013

As an ordinary user I would like to extend THANK YOU to all the programmers involved in version 1.3.0. As someone who is not a programmer I am deeply impressed by the skills and involvement I have witnessed since I subscribed to this list in January 2012.

The last piece would be to have 1.3.0 binaries available for download. Most links under download still point to 1.2.1 at Sourceforge.

Best regards
Olav Sunde