[flac-dev] Pre-compiled OS X binaries?

Michael princip2000 at mail.ru
Fri Jul 12 08:42:45 PDT 2013

Stephen F. Booth, the author of a number of audio progs for OS X (sbooth.org), is a subscriber to this list too and he might be able to provide an OS X build of FLAC 1.3.0.

However, I can understand the Xiph policy of only supplying officially blessed versions compiled by themselves. I guess we'll have to wait for 1.3.1...

Michael