[flac-dev] Tag flac as flac 1.2.1_git

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Sat Jan 12 00:02:21 PST 2013

The amount of time that has passed since the last change has nothing
to do with the version number.

I'm inclined to believe that 1.2.2 would be appropriate.

I'm sure there will be other, more appropriate ways to celebrate the
new release after the long period of stability.

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting