[flac-dev] Bug or strange behaviour or --output-prefix

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Wed Jan 2 11:51:40 PST 2013

Richard Ash wrote:

> At some point pretty close to here you decide what you really need is a
> script which implements the particular behaviour you want, calling flac
> for each file it finds, and doing any other housekeeping like directory
> creation. Such a script will never be generic however, because it will
> depend on the workflow and environment you want to use it in.

I agree with Richard.

My main focus is on keeping the libFLAC and libFLAC++ libraries
working and up-to-date. The libraries and their build system
therefore take up most of my available flac hacking time. That
leaves close to zero time to add new features to flac, metaflac
and the other utilities.

Erik