[flac-dev] New routine: FLAC__lpc_compute_autocorrelation_asm_ia32_sse_lag_16

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Sat Aug 31 17:41:04 PDT 2013

lvqcl wrote:

> But, what about my other patches?

Well first of all, none of them apply :-).

Reading through them again I have the following:

* Remove restrict definition from include/share/compat.h. Applied.
* libFLAC and FLAC__ALIGN_MALLOC_DATA : Looks sane but doesn't apply.
* MSVC and M_LN2 : Looks sane but doesn't apply.
* bitmath.h: 1 typo, 1 warning : I don't see why the type has to change.
* usefulness of fast_float_math_hack.h : Yes, probably worth removing it.

Cheers,
Erik