[flac-dev] Closing sf.net issue tracker

Ralph Giles giles at thaumas.net
Tue Aug 13 07:14:54 PDT 2013

As part of the ongoing move of FLAC's project hosting from
sourceforge.net to xiph.org, we're planning to remove the issue tracker
there. Erik doesn't check it, so issues filed there are just rotting,
and that's a poor experience.

We don't have a decent alternative at xiph.org at the moment. We've
variously discussed setting up a bugzilla instance or using github. In
the meantime, Erik said he would like to track and triage issues just
though the mailing list.

I pursuit of that goal, I'll go through the open issues in the sf.net
tracker and post them here, then close them as they're addressed by
Erik. I hope that way we can take down the tracker without missing any
reports. There are quite a few, so list traffic will be higher than
normal for a bit.

 -r