[flac-dev] flac-dev Digest, Vol 101, Issue 28

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Tue Apr 30 15:47:23 PDT 2013

Marcus Johnson wrote:

> Well, I'm bored, and I hope I'm not getting in the way of anyone, but I was
> like hell might as well try to make a new Xcode project,

Sorry, I really do think this is too late in the release cycle. I started
working towards a release in February and its still not out yet. I can't
tell you how big a chunk of my life this has consumed.

I plan to release on Saturday Sydney AU time (and after that I'm travelling
for work for 3 weeks). If you can get me a working XCode project in the next
couple of days *and* it makes no code changes elsewhere then it can go in this
release.

> "share/compat.h" which Xcode needs to be listed as "include/share/compat.h"
> and I really don't want to be editing these paths, because god only knows
> what it'll break, any suggestions?

For the autotools build system we specify that include is another place to
look for header files (ie gcc -I include/ ).

Erik