[flac-dev] The FLAC website

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 03:01:32 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I've updated the RSS feed and made the pages fetch and display that
feed. Now only the feed had to be updated to update the pages as well.

I have included a patch, however, I've never worked with git before so I
hope everything is done correctly. If not, please tell me. I've removed
the feeds/news-atom1.xml file, however that doesn't show up in the diff
file?

I would like to refresh the rest of the website as well, but changing
the menu (to remove the russian part of the website for instance)
requires to update all the pages, of which there are quite a lot. With
my own website, I use PHP includes to keep a single 'header' and
'footer' file which is included in every page to keep updates easy.
Would that be possible here as well? Does Xiph run on PHP? Are there
other methods of 'including' a single header/footer that are preferable
over PHP includes?