[flac-dev] [Flac-dev] Git branch with compiling fixes for win32

Miroslav Lichvar mlichvar at redhat.com
Fri May 4 08:53:23 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 11:13:05AM -0400, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
> Both Erick and I did already submitted patches to the tree that do just
> exactly what your flac-1.2.1-bitreader.patch intended.. please checkout
> current GIT tree.

The most interesting part of the patch is the rewrite of the
FLAC__bitreader_read_rice_signed_block function, which in the git repo
seems to have only couple lines changed since 1.2.1.

BTW, how much faster is the code with the clz builtin? If the
architecture doesn't have the instruction, will be the gcc code as
fast as the original code?

--
Miroslav Lichvar