No subject

Tue Jul 31 12:28:58 PDT 2012

An inline definition does not provide an external definition for the
function, and does not forbid an external definition in another
translation unit. An inline definition provides an alternative to an
external definition, which a translator may use to implement any call to
the function in the same translation unit.

> As for the addition of safe_malloc_mul_2op_ to file src/share/utf8/utf8.c,
> that simply should not be necessary. I suggest this is an error in the
> Visual Studio project files.

Correct.  Rummaging through the code more, it appears that the
'grabbag_static' project isn't compiling grabbac/alloc.c, which is why
this is undefined.  When I get to the office I will fix up the project
files.

-Ben Allison