[flac-dev] Testing needed

David Rothenberger daveroth at acm.org
Tue Feb 28 08:52:47 PST 2012

On 2/26/2012 2:18 AM, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> I have tested whats currently in Git on x86, x86_64 and PowerPC Linux
> and would appreciate reports of successful compiles (and even more
> importantly any failures) on OSX, Windows and elsewhere.

On Cygwin, I had to use automake-1.9 to avoid this error:

Generating configuration files for flac, please wait....
  aclocal-1.7 -I m4
aclocal: macro `_LT_DECL_SED' required but not defined
aclocal: macro `_LT_FUNC_STRIPNAME_CNF' required but not defined

Other than that, it builds fine and all tests pass.