[flac-dev] Regain play analysis patches

Earl Chew earl_chew at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 06:41:47 PST 2012

Erik,

One per filter table entry. That's 12 files right now.

The files could be generated on the fly, but that would either require another program or script (eg Perl), or a dependence on an external toolkit such as sox.

The tests increase the runtime of test_metaflac.sh from 11s to 15s on my machine.

What are your thoughts ?

Earl