[flac-dev] Status of flac; new release?

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:13:56 PST 2012

Okay, this is weird. I just tried to send it again, but it doesn't
appear in the archives, so I suppose it didn't make it? I don't get a
warning or error mail however. It probably has to do with the size of
the patch (as I changed the feed from an atom to RSS format) which is 80kb

I've uploaded it to
http://www.icer.nl/misc_stuff/flac-website-feed-update.diff
It's the first time I tried to do something useful with git, so I'm not
sure whether this is the right format, please let me know if it is
incorrect.