[flac-dev] FLAC example compilation

Rafael Velasquez rafaelvelasquez10 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:16:55 PDT 2012

Hello,

I still having problem for the compilation.

i do : make -f Makefile.lite

This is the error :
*/usr/bin/ld: bitreader.release.o: relocation R_X86_64_32S against
`FLAC__crc16_table' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile
with -fPIC
bitreader.release.o: could not read symbols: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [../../obj/release/lib/libFLAC.so] Erreur 1*

I can see that i must recompile with -fPIC, but i don't know where i have
to put it.

Someone to help me please ?