[Flac-dev] Git branch with compiling fixes for win32

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Sat Nov 26 17:10:01 PST 2011

JonY wrote:

> > Wow ok, haven't touched it since the gnone2 days, it was pretty decent
> > back then.
> >
> > I'll come back later then.
> >

> Ping, anything new?

Well I've replaced Gnome3 with XMonad which is a huse step in the
right direction. Still super busy with a bunch of other things
(eg family, the day job and looking for a new day job :-) ).

I do expect to get around to this. Just having a bit of trouble
having a nice clean 6-8 hour block which I can devote to this.

If anyone else has free time, I'd have no problem with them jumping
in and helping. Just please co-ordinate here.

Cheers,
Erik