[Flac-dev] Git branch with compiling fixes for win32

Bastiaan Timmer basjetimmer at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 04:16:01 PST 2011

Well, I have been away a couple of days, so I don't know if I'm in time, but I reported a memory leak and submitted a patch a couple of months ago. It would be nice if it can make it in.

I first reported the leak here: http://lists.xiph.org/pipermail/flac-dev/2011-August/003002.html

And the patch is here: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3390048&group_id=13478&atid=313478

And there are plenty more patches on the sourceforge tracker if you want to apply more. (But I obviously haven't checked them all and what they are supposed to fix.)

It's good to see some updates to the FLAC project after so much time! Will there be any timeline for a bugfix-release?

thanks,
Bas Timmer