[Flac-dev] Git branch with compiling fixes for win32

Avuton Olrich avuton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:41:21 PST 2011

Hate to be Capt. obvious here, but there's a lot of development going
on here that should be encouraged. If the FLAC project isn't going to
open up, it would make a lot of sense for someone to take over
maintenance on a github account with the git-cvsimport or such. I
don't see anyone stepping up, me included, but I wanted to throw this
out there in case someone hasn't really thought about it yet.
If someone nearby has an iphone and leaves it near you, be aware they
may be spying on you.