[Flac-dev] Git branch with compiling fixes for win32

Avuton Olrich avuton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:41:21 PST 2011

Hello,

Hate to be Capt. obvious here, but there's a lot of development going
on here that should be encouraged. If the FLAC project isn't going to
open up, it would make a lot of sense for someone to take over
maintenance on a github account with the git-cvsimport or such. I
don't see anyone stepping up, me included, but I wanted to throw this
out there in case someone hasn't really thought about it yet.
--
avuton