[Flac-dev] Synchronizing a streaming client to the server Was: Idea to possibly improve flac?

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Fri Jan 7 21:20:37 PST 2011

Well, in that light, I suppose it isn't reasonable to expect people
to wait 23 seconds for their internet streaming broadcast to start
playing.

Then again, maybe it could be sold as the "price" for lossless
streaming!  ;-)

Seriously, though, what about if the Ogg page is not part of the
picture?  i.e., what about just using pure FLAC and IP?

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting