[Flac-dev] Indexed FLAC file?

David Richards rawdod at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 14:57:45 PST 2011

Probably what you want is a media player software that turns your file
structure into a database, you won't have to spend so much time
dealing with the tedium aspects of navigating the structure that
way...

However, I believe you could create such a file with MKV which can
hold multiple tracks of flac AFAIK. I'd be curious to hear back if you
try that specifically.

Probably no normal music player will deal with mkv, but if your this
into it you could develop your own..

( if you wanted to look into a custom media player for option number
one, take a look at xmms2 )

-David