[Flac-dev] Idea to possibly improve flac?

Jørgen Vigdal jorgen at anion.no
Fri Jan 7 13:33:31 PST 2011

haha.

Sorry, I actually did not mean to offend you, but I see now that I did :)

If you study main.c in flac/  -you'd probably be best off to start there.

Perhaps one of the more experienced developers knows where it should be inserted, in order to be included in the library being used by third-party apps.

- Jørgen

PS: One complete different thing; does anyone know why it is called "third-party" apps? Why third?