[Flac-dev] Anyone here have FLAC CVS commit access?

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Thu Aug 25 00:35:44 PDT 2011

What do you need to change?  If you have command-line improvements,
can't you just host your own somewhere like Sourceforge?

I think that it would be a bad idea to change the core library of
FLAC.  The command-line is fairly self-contained, and it's the only
element that I think needs any improvement.  However, I primarily
write my own utilities and link them to the core library, so I don't
really see the need to commit any changes.

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting