[Flac-dev] FLAC C API / Visual Studio 2008 FILE* Issue

Ivailo Karamanolev ivailo91 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:49:42 PST 2010

I thought about this, and the MSVCRT mismatch also. What annoys me is that I
even tried compiling the library myself (with exactly the same Visual Studio
2008 as my application) and the bug didn't change the least. Thank you for
your ideas, but unless someone can confirm this, there still remains the
possibility that I've made an error somewhere. Also someone with more
experience with native debuggers (I'm a kind of .NET man) may be able to
detect where the error comes from more precisely.
About the Windows weirdness - we all want to program for Linux/Unix only,
but even I don't want to use it for my desktop, so I guess we'll have to
deal with Win32.

Ivailo Karamanolev