[Flac-dev] Website

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Thu Feb 4 06:33:09 PST 2010

Actually, I rather like the way the web site looks.  It has all of
the format documentation in pages that load quickly, without a lot of
fuss.  All of the information is there.  Besides, translation is
easier if the formatting isn't changed.

I would welcome translations to other languages, but I don't know how
that's done.  I suppose someone could just copy all of the existing
pages, translate them, then submit the set to the webmaster for
addition.  The changing news articles and related hardware and media
products would be difficult, but the core format documentation could
be done offline easily.

However, I am certainly not an official spokesperson.  I'm only
stating an opinion.

Brian