[Flac-dev] hi

Ivailo Karamanolev ivailo91 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 11:13:49 PST 2010

I'd recommend you to take a look at this page:
http://flac.sourceforge.net/format.html
<http://flac.sourceforge.net/format.html>It shows basically everything you
need to know about the format and the TOC outlines the structure of the
format. It should make it a fairly simple task to create a block diagram
from it.