[Flac-dev] FLAC port to Symbian OS

Alexander Demidov demidov at bezeqint.net
Sun May 24 07:30:28 PDT 2009

That may be double post.

Hi.
I'm not sure if this is the right address to mail.

I'm developing an application for Symbian OS 3-rd ed. FP1 (nokia cell phones),
that plays music gaplessly following the natural folder structure. My app focuses
on lossless audio formats, such as WAV, AOB, FLAC, APE and so on.

So recently I've finished porting the free source v1.2.1 to that platform and it
works great in my application. The source is stripped from anything, but decoder.
It has no OGG, no floating numbers, no stdio streams, no assembly,
but only native Carbide C++ 2.0.

The project is a Symbian static library and can be used via non-standard streams.
I want to upload the source, so it can be used for free. Please, contact me via this
e-mail, if you are interested.

Thank you.
Alexander Demidov

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4098 (20090522) __________