[Flac-dev] FLAC Test files

rsdio at sounds.wa.com rsdio at sounds.wa.com
Sun Nov 2 01:11:01 PDT 2008

When you download the full source for FLAC and read the instructions,
you'll see that 'make test' will run the test suite.  The
instructions warn people that this can bring even a good machine to
its knees, and it is not recommended for everyone to run it.  I have
run it because I have submitted an installer package for Mac OS X,
and it seemed prudent to take the time to test something that many
people would use.  Anyway, the test suite is there in the source
package, you just need to read the documentation.

Brian