[Flac-dev] FLAC__stream_encoder_process_interleaved, results filesize=0

guillermo raya batanero billyjoker at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 01:35:38 PDT 2008

Hi, i am using the libFlac.dll at Delphi, and i got compile and execute
all the main program similar way like main.c do it. My problem is than
the resulting file has no size, so filesize=0, but i can not to know
what is the problem.

I think that FLAC__stream_encoder_process_interleaved it is not coding into the file i have defined to write.

The other theory is that FLAC__stream_encoder_init_file has not reserved correctly the memory to the flac file.

Respect to FLAC__stream_encoder_init_file() i have used it with no callbacks, and i had to modify stream_encoder.c into  FLAC__stream_encoder_init_file() to disable the part of the code refers to callbacks and i #undef HAS_OGG because with both my program launch a exception.

Anyone can help to me ??

Shouts¡¡