[Flac-dev] nxMyFLA.dll interacts badly with Nero

Torsten Koffler tkoffler at nero.com
Thu Jan 31 05:13:53 PST 2008

Hello,

my name is Torsten Koffler, a Senior Software Engineer at Nero AG (Germany).
I am the manager for Windows Quality Online Services (Winqual) issues in our
company.

We have run into some issues where it appears that a piece of Nero software
(Nero.exe 8.2.8.0) is interacting badly with a piece of nxMyFLA.dll software
(nxMyFLA.dll 1.0.0.33) and causing crash reports (Average Hits per day 15,
Operating System 97% Windows Vista) on our Windows Error Reporting company
page.

Call stack is:

nxMyFLA+0x3e55
AudioPluginMgr+0x602b
nero!CPlugAudioItem::InternalOpen(bool bStart = <Memory access error>)+0xbb
[d:\dailybuild\sources\nero8_chili3_release\nero\nero\plugaudioitem.cpp @
1842]
nero!CPlugAudioItem::Preconstruct(int fPauseFlag = 1)+0x156
[d:\dailybuild\sources\nero8_chili3_release\nero\nero\plugaudioitem.cpp @
101]
nero!CPlugAudioItem::SetFilePath(wchar_t * szPath = 0x0055005c
",t&#17805;,t???")+0x1c
[d:\dailybuild\sources\nero8_chili3_release\nero\nero\plugaudioitem.cpp @
1801]
nero!CPlugAudioItem::CPlugAudioItem(wchar_t * szSrcPath = 0x07c6b480
"")+0x1b2
[d:\dailybuild\sources\nero8_chili3_release\nero\nero\plugaudioitem.cpp @
188]
nero!CAudioIO::CreateAudioItem(wchar_t * pArgSourcePath = 0x07be5360 "", int
bFirst = 0, class CAbstractSingleProgress * pProgress = 0x0012f3f4, class
CAudioDoc * pAudioDoc = 0x07bae3c8, class CFileEncoding * pFileEncoding =
0x00000000, int64 * plClusterSize = 0x0012f4e8, int64 * pflFreeBytes =
0x0012f4f0, int * pbAbortBecauseOfCacheErr = 0x0012f514)+0x398

We should try to find a solution together and see what would be the best
solution going forward.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely / Freundliche Gruesse

Torsten Koffler
Sen. Software Engineer

Technical Leads

http://www.nero.com

NERO - BECAUSE TECHNOLOGY COUNTS
Nero AG
Im Stoeckmaedle 13-15
76307 Karlsbad
Germany

Vorstand/ Board of Directors: Richard Lesser (CEO), Udo Eberlein (COO),
Charly Lippoth (CTO)
Aufsichtsratvorsitzender/ chairman of the supervisory board: Jim Corbett

Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 362519
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.