[Flac-dev] Patches for building of flac 1.2.1

David Rothenberger daveroth at acm.org
Thu Sep 27 14:22:51 PDT 2007

On 9/26/2007 4:36 AM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> The other one fixes an issue when compiling for Windows under Cygwin,
>  that can't find SIZE_T_MAX.

For the record, I built flac 1.2.1 for Cygwin without any problems. The
only patches required where to add "-no-undefined" in a few places to
get the DLLs to build correctly.

I maintain the flac package for Cygwin. If you want to see my build
script, install the flac source using Cygwin's setup.exe.

David Rothenberger  ----  daveroth at acm.org

"Would I turn on the gas if my pal Mugsy were in there?"
    "You might, rabbit, you might!"
                 -- Looney Tunes, Bugs and Thugs (1954, Friz Freleng)