[Flac-dev] libFLAC++ Seeking

Gyürki István istvan.gyurki at freemail.hu
Wed Sep 26 07:58:55 PDT 2007

 írta:

> Hello,
>
> I've a problem with seeking using libFLAC++ API.
> The call to seek_absolute always returns with false, whatever I do.
>
> I tried many different ways, finally I tried to reduce my added code to near zero, so I used the cpp decode example in ...\flac-1.2.1\examples\cpp\decode\file\.main.cpp and added only one line:
>
> bool b=decoder.seek_absolute(1000);
>
> right before
>
> ok = decoder.process_until_end_of_stream();
>
> seek_absolute always returns false.
> I'm pretty sure I missed something and otherwise this works fine.
> One more thing. I complied the 1.2.1 sources with msvc6 sp6 and this works with debug libs...
>
> Any hints?
>
> Thanks,
> Istvan
>
> got to mention, I tried with original flac-1.2.1-devel-win precompiled binaries, as well as with my builds. I created a build with some debug info added to release version, it seems that

file_length_callback_ in stream_decoder.c returns FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_LENGTH_STATUS_ERROR, fstat returns !=0, but that sounds very strange, as the file is already opened and playable otherwise...

Istvan

A cégek itt keresnek téged – te hol keresed őket? [origo] állás
http://cthandler.adverticum.net/?cturl=http%3A%2F%2Fjpt.hu%2Forigo%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Dselectform%26fm_levelalja