[Flac-dev] upcoming release, need help

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 15:31:54 PDT 2007

http://flac.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/flac/flac/doc/html/changelog.html?revision=HEAD

> I'd love to, I've got CVS checked out, how do I run this test suite?

from the top level this should work:

./autogen.sh && make && make check

the last part runs the tests.  there are a lot of them so if
it's really taking too long, you can rerun configure with
--disable-thorough-tests and do 'make check' again.