Fwd: Re: [Flac-dev] Support .cda as input files

Daniel Aleksandersen aleksandersen+xiphlists at runbox.com
Thu Sep 13 12:18:18 PDT 2007

Is this really necessary?

Subject: RE: [Flac-dev] Support .cda as input files (Zaep Key:
fc344993.46e98b8a.72666fe1)
Date: Thursday 13. September 2007
From: "bbilbrey" <bbilbrey at neo.rr.com>
To: "Daniel Aleksandersen" <aleksandersen+xiphlists at runbox.com>

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for your email, but at this point I have NOT actually received
your message because I have implemented a challenge-response based
anti-spam solution.  Before I can receive your message you must
respond in ONE of the ways outlined below.

You will not have to do this again.

-------------------------------
-------------------------------
Simply reply to this email message ensuring the subject of your reply
contains the subject of this message.  When your reply arrives I will
receive your ORIGINAL message and all FUTURE messages.

Or as an alternate method follow these instructions:

-------------------------------
CLICK ON THE URL
-------------------------------
Visit the following URL and follow the simple instructions.  When
you do this I will receive the message you sent and ALL future
messages.

http://hij.com:8081/?key=fc344993.46e98b8a.72666fe1

If the above URL does not appear all on one line, copy and paste it
into your browser's address bar.

PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an error message when attempting to
visit the above URL, it is very likely that your network is not
allowing you to visit my confirmation page.  If this is the case,
contact your network administrator for help, or contact me by
telephone.

If you do not respond within 14 days, your message will be
DELETED and I will not be able to receive messages from you in the
future.

I apologize for this small one-time inconvenience, but I have been
forced to implement this challenge-response based anti-spam solution
to eliminate 100% of the spam I receive, and it really works!

To learn more about the software I am using to stop spam, please
visit http://www.Zaep.com/.  Zaep has stopped 100% of all the spam
messages I was receiving every day.

Thank you,

bbilbrey