[Flac-dev] FLAC: best ripping software?

Dan Pritts danno at umich.edu
Wed Mar 21 12:16:19 PDT 2007

the most widely accepted is EAC on windows.

cdparanoia has a good reputation on linux; i have read recently
that cdparanoia's design does not fare very well with modern drives
due to their large buffers, but i don't remember where I saw this,
possibly on the forums for Max (macintosh ripper, which as of the
last time i checked is not particularly well regarded in terms of
best accuracy).