[Flac-dev] Fixes to make flac build on Solaris

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-flac at mega-nerd.com
Tue Mar 6 15:00:50 PST 2007

Brian Cameron wrote:

> The attached patch is needed to make flac build on Solaris.  Can
> some/all of these changes go upstream?

I don't really have any say in the matter, but they look good
to me. The C99 standard has the "inline" keyword (which the Solaris
compiler also seems to support) while "__inline" is a non standard
C extension that is only understood by come compilers.

For GNU GCC, it might be work adding -std=c99 or -std=gnu99 to the
command line to give warnings about non-standard coding constructs.
FYI, gnu99 means C99 with POSIX extensions, but not the full set
of GCC extensions.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo