[Flac-dev] Adding support for .w64 (wave64) format

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Thu Jun 14 16:11:30 PDT 2007

I realize that it isn't much of an improvement, but AIFF supports 4GB
recordings, and flac is compatible with this.  Being an avid "taper"
myself, I have, on many occasions recorded up to this limit, and I
always back up my original recordings using flac.

W64 support is more than welcome, but AIFF support gets you twice the
length right away.

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting