[Flac-dev] Decoding Type=Independent

MVallevand mvallevand at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 22:07:24 PST 2007

On 1/2/07, Josh Coalson <xflac at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think there is just some code in libFLAC on the INDEPENDENT
> code path that is not compiling they way it's supposed to on that
> target, and we'd have to debug that.

Turns out here's nothing wrong with the libFLAC.   I use usleep() to
yield cpu in the write callback and with a smaller blocksize in my
INDEPENDENT sample file, I think I was targeting the wrong issue,  and
I kept making it worse by adding printf's.

I now just have to figure out the correct mix of usleep() and samples read,

The explanation was still very helpful and thanks a lot.

Martin