[Flac-dev] compiling in VS2005

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 11:45:26 PST 2007

--- "[electroglyph]" <electroglyph at gmail.com> wrote:
> i get a pile of errors when trying to compile this in visual studio
> 2005. do i need to use MSVC6?
>
> flac_mac, flac_ren, the test exes and libFLAC++.dll are all that
> compiled for me in 2005.

no way to help without the errors, but one thing to look for: any
#if _MSC_VER <= 1200 snippets may be too pessimistic, you may need
to increase the version number to cover your compiler's version.
e.g. someone told me that VS2005 still does not have fseeko()/ftello()

let me know if that's the case so I can improve the version checks.
MSVC6 is the latest I have.