[Flac-dev] Is FLAC fully cooked for OS X yet?

Evan Olcott ev at audiofile-engineering.com
Tue Jan 2 06:24:09 PST 2007

On Jan 2, 2007, at 5:15 AM, Arek Korbik wrote:

> The XCode project files you found are meant to be used with FLAC
> 1.1.2. The FLAC repository now contains version 1.1.3 files, and there
> have been interface changes in that latest revision
> (http://flac.sourceforge.net/changelog.html#flac_1_1_3). That could
> explain your problems with compilation.

Well, now, no, I did download the 1.1.3 sources again, and not only
did the xcodeproj project file have the file_encoder.c listed in the
project as WELL as the old pbproj project file that came WITH 1.1.3's
sources, i did a search on the whole directory only to find no trace
of file_encoder.c and it's cousins...

I'm all at 1.1.3, source files, project files and everything. Now,
where did these files go?:

file_decoder.h + .c
file_encoder.h + .c
seekable_stream_decoder.h + .c
seekable_stream_encoder.h + .c

Who's got 'em? They're certainly not in the distribution -- does
anyone actually HAVE these files anywhere?
Looking for these files on the api repository gets me a 404... but
Google has links to them...

Ev
Technical Knowledge Officer
Head Programmer/Designer