[Flac-dev] two develop problems about flac-1.1.3?

MVallevand mvallevand at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 04:55:24 PST 2007

On 2/13/07, MVallevand <mvallevand at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/9/07, zhou link <freboat at gmail.com> wrote:
> > but it DEPANDs on the ogg lib now, i try it build a plugin for
> > beep-media-player on linux
>
> Here is a diff to Makefile.in that I use to disable encoder, metadata
> and ogg library support for FLAC 1.1.3 for the mvpmc project.
>
> http://git.mvpmc.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=mvpmc.git;a=blob_plain;f=dongle/libs/flac/flac.patch

I realised that my original respond wasn't complete to go with the Makefile.in

Here are the ./configure options (you likely are powerpc so the first
to may not be valid)

--host=powerpc --disable-3dnow --disable-thorough-tests
--disable-xmms-plugin --disable-oggtest

I also changed config.h to

http://git.mvpmc.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=mvpmc.git;a=blob_plain;f=dongle/libs/flac/config.h

because I had to manually remove the OGG line after configuring.

/* #define FLAC__HAS_OGG 1 */

Martin