[Flac-dev] need help with MSVC

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 18:17:48 PST 2007

for recent code changes I find myself needing some workarounds
for MSVC6:

1st, I need a fast way to swap bytes (for endianness) of a 32-bit
int.  I could not find a builtin like bswap; the closest thing I
found was ntohl() which appears to be a function call and also
requires linking with winsock2 (ws2_32.lib) to get it.

2nd, I need an equivalent for lround() (or round() is ok), which
is not in MSVC6's math.h or anywhere else I could find.

TIA,