[Flac-dev] Donation to the FLAC development project

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 23:06:21 PDT 2007

--- J Palermo <palermo.joe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a legitimate request for information about how I can
> contribute to
> the development of FLAC.  I am not a developer, but would like to
> make a
> financial contribution.  FLAC has immensely enhanced my enjoyment of
> music.
>  Please let me know if this is an inappropriate forum for this
> request.
>
> Please respond.
>
> Thank you.

thanks Joe, that's very generous.  I've decided that if I couldn't
raise enough to be able to work on flac full-time that I would just
do what I can in my free time and not try to earn anything from it.
that's why I haven't signed up for sourceforge's donation system or
run any ads on the site.

if you're so inclined I'm sure xiph.org or sourceforge would
appreciate any donation and it would go to fund the same kind of
work; the flac project does benefit from xiph's and sourceforge's
services.